ISAM places high importance on the well-being of its staff and students and provides
nursing services to maximize health and wellness in the school community. The school
infirmary is equipped with the basic materials and facilities to take care of the health
needs of learners in school. A dedicated Medical Team which comprises of two staff
nurses and one Omani support staff is committed to maintaining and improving the health
of the school community and available to manage and assess any health issues that may
arise during school hours.
The infirmary has two rooms with two beds for observation and the following medical
- Thermal scanner
- Sphygmomanometer with paediatric B. P cuff
- Glucometer, Suction machine, Nebulizer, Pulse Oximeter
- AED Machine (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Examination couches
- Weighing machine
- Medical fridge
- Basic medicines
Our services expand to the following domains:
- Awareness class and school immunization programme will be conducted as per MOH and
- Providing medical insurance for all students, in case if any injury happens during
- Providing first aid and assistance to the children in emergency.
- Maintenance of health record of staff and students.
- Special Care for students who need special attention.
- Updated school health records and OPD visits in ERP.
- Health education and Awareness programme for students and staff (Both Internal and
- Vaccination programme
- Periodical class observation for Kindergarten, Pre -Primary and Primary Department.
- Maintenance of medicine stock records